It’s my first Tending List of the new year!
It should be noted that ALL of the things that make it onto my tending list are directly connected to one of my big rocks (shared here) and living simply.
- create February editorial calendar
- write wedding vows
- register for Financial Peace University
- 6×6 for work
- A Simple Year coursework: January
- Read 5 books
- find a general practitioner in network for my son
- do a S.A.C.K. (Simple Act of Kindness)
- collect all of our family’s birthdays
- operations advisor: meet with advisee, attend goal setting session, sign-up for chapter meetings x 2
- email Mister 2x/week
- post twice a week
- draft two posts each week
- wedding work
- signing off for Sabbath
- financial/paperwork organization
- drink two Hydroflasks of water
- Bible study
- write in M & R journal
- fiancé love text
I’ll be back in early February (after I get married) to share how I did cultivating what matters the first month of the year.